FREE FOR ALL 5
In the Gallery
Free For All is SPACE's biannual unjuried group show featuring works by a wide variety of artists. This open call invites any artist to bring work to be displayed at SPACE, from emerging artists who have never shown their work to the public to seasoned artists with a multi-page CVs.
Guidelines for work to be included:
- 2D work dimensions (1width + 1height) not to exceed 100 inches
- 3D work footprint dimensions not to exceed 36 inches diameter
- One piece per artist (one piece must be only one piece – no diptych or triptychs or multi-part installations)
- Work must have been created within the last 2 years
- All works must be dropped off ready to hang / display, with all accompanying hardware provided. Hanging mechanisms must be secure and attached and ready to go.
- All work must be accompanied by a submission form, which can be filled out in advance or at the time of drop off.
- All works must be dropped off and picked up at designated times.
- Artists grant SPACE permission to use images of the work to promote Free For All and SPACE.
- SPACE will retain a commission of 40% of the retail price of any work sold. All artwork sold will remain on view through the end of the show. SPACE will pay artist fees from sales within 30 days of the end of the show.
- By submitting work, artists understand the spontaneous, experimental nature of the Free For All and that all hanging and placement decisions are at the discretion of the SPACE staff.
- SPACE is excited by the range and volume of works in the Free For All shows and plans to exhibit each work submitted, but SPACE reserves the right to make final curatorial decisions.
SUBMISSION FORM: http://bit.ly/2015FFA
Works must be dropped off at SPACE during these times:
Thursday, November 12, from 3pm – 7pm
Friday, November 13, from 3pm – 7pm
Saturday, November 14, from 10am – 12pm
Works must be picked up at SPACE during these times:
Thursday, January 14, 3pm – 7pm
Friday, January 15, 3pm – 7pm
Saturday, January 16, 12pm – 5pm