- The venue’s 538 Congress Street doors open a half hour before program start time, unless otherwise noted.
- Until further notice, SPACE requires that all audience members and artists for indoor programs are fully vaccinated for the COVID virus.
- A digital or physical copy of your vaccine card can be presented at the door at the time of the show.
- Medical exemptions can be accommodated with a negative COVID test within 48 hours of the program date.
- Masks are required for all indoor programs.
- When visiting our exhibitions during gallery hours, please use the 534 Congress Street entrance.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are not required for gallery visits, with the exception of First Friday or special gallery events when large crowds are anticipated.
- Masks are required for all gallery visitors.
|Thurs & Fri||2pm–6pm|
SPACE’s updated gallery hours are Thursdays & Fridays from 2pm–6pm and Saturdays from 12pm–4pm, as well as by appointment or chance.
If our gallery hours do not work with your schedule, we happily encourage you to email us at email@example.com to arrange accommodations for another time. If you would like to bring a group of over ten people at a time, we ask you kindly e-mail us in advance.
Masks are required for all visitors, during regular gallery hours we do not ask for proof of vaccination. Thank you for respecting our needs for safety during this time; we look forward to welcoming you.
Follow us on Instagram or sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with virtual programming. Additionally, we invite you to walk by our facade exhibition spaces: the 538 Congress Street window, our flagpole, and our poster case. Take care of each other and we look forward to continuing to offer arts programs and exhibitions as safely as possible during these times.
Portland, ME 04101