Due to COVID-19, we are closed for in-gallery & live events indefinitely. Follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with virtual programming. Additionally, we invite you to walk by our facade exhibition spaces: the 534 window, 538 window, our flagpole, and our poster case. Take care of each other and we look forward to gathering again once it’s safe to do so.
Occasionally we rent SPACE for nonprofit networking events, corporate parties, or for other private events. We do NOT generally rent SPACE for booking of public events — i.e., you can’t pay to have your band play here, run your own film festival, or finally produce that play you’ve been working on for a few years.
For those public events that resemble the rest of our arts+ideas programming, we will determine whether your program fits our mission, vision and interests, and we may choose to work with you as a presenting partner rather than forming a rental relationship. For public event partnership inquiries, please read our booking guidelines here.
A note on our facilities and capacity:
- For standing room only, our capacity is 300 people in our main room
- For audience seating oriented towards the stage, our capacity is 130
- For seats at tables (as if for dining or working), our capacity is around 50
- We have our own PA system, projector, screen, and use our own staff for tech work.
- We comply with all laws regarding the provision and sale of alcohol, and all procurements and sales happen through our bar system. We do not split bar sales with our renters or partners.
For inquiries, please fill out the form below.